We take on a challenge:
Within the challenges posed for the implementation of the energy saving strategy, and especially the Billing Management project, three major milestones have been outlined for the organization:
- Provide a winning operational solution for the management of utility bills,
- recreate history and know the starting point of energy costs for PACTIA and
- Year after year, we can validate the improvement in terms of price and quantity with benchmarks by line of business and, additionally, implement energy saving strategies from the bill.
“Azimut has been a fundamental ally for the development of our corporate strategies, focused on issues of energy efficiency and sustainability. We feel very comfortable working with a company that puts the customer as a priority, cares about our problems and is always willing to provide solutions aimed at the development of our company.” Felipe Rodríguez Ramos, Operations Leader.
Our solution: energy saving.
Since 2017, Azimut Energía has been accompanying the efficient management process, through the purchase management mechanism, of energy in PACTIA: one of the largest private real estate funds in Colombia with assets close to 3 billion pesos.
Among the challenges that have been established with one of the greats in the real estate industry in Colombia, is restructuring the way of managing utility bills, mainly energy.
This, accompanied by some additional strategies in the aqueduct, sewage and cleaning services. It is there, where with more than 200 monthly bills for public services, it has been possible to develop strategies that allow not only managing PQR before the operators, but also making energy saving opportunities viable.
Through the Purchase Management strategy, PACTIA has been able to achieve savings of more than 40,000 USD since 2019, getting involved in the projection structure of public services, analysis of internal collections, energy market negotiations, level crossings voltage, PQR, among others.
To monitor, assess and analyze the information on Public Services bills, PACTIA has a Dashboard on the Azimut® platform, which allows reviewing, controlling, managing its resources and thus validating whether budgets are being met. established for public services for each period based on energy savings.
Additionally, two sections of the Purchase Management Dashboard stand out, the first of which takes the information obtained from the SSPP invoices each month and automatically informs each PACTIA asset of what savings opportunity it has.
The second, that based on said information, locates each asset of the organization with respect to other competitors under the scheme of who is better off under conditions of energy price and consumption, in this way, the assets are challenged to use better the energy resource and improve the CU. Part of this visualization is presented in Figure 1.
Figure 1. Purchase Management Dashboard for PACTIA SAS.
- Recovery of the history of SSPP invoices (public services) from 2017 to date.
- Management of invoices for more than 6,000M COP per year.
- Interface design for the client in the Azimut platform that allows monitoring, control and follow-up of their budget and invoice savings opportunities.
- Training in topics associated with understanding the reading of public services.
- Audit of the collection carried out by the network operators, to guarantee the adequate collection of public services.
- Accompaniment in contractual negotiations with operators and review of savings opportunities.
- Support in the projection and re-projection of budgets for the financial operational area of the company.
In conclusion, from the Purchasing Management strategy, Azimut has enabled PACTIA to have energy savings that it did not see in utility bills, which today are a constant in the energy efficiency model established for the organization.