Face-to-face work (Bogota)
Perform the technical support activities required in the development of the projects carried out in the operations process.
Technician or technology in industrial electricity, electromechanical or related fields
- Perform installations associated with the projects in compliance with the applicable standard
- To prepare basic technical reports necessary for the development of its activities.
- Actively participate in the implementation of improvement strategies and tools for the company.
- Make correct use of tools and materials assigned for the development of their activities.
- Perform activities in compliance with the applicable occupational health and safety conditions.
- Perform work focused on sustainable and environmentally responsible processes according to the environmental management plan.
Minimum two (2) years developing activities requiring electrical skills in the commercial industrial sector.
-Must have a CONTE class TE-4 or class TE-5 professional license.
-Basic Office tools
-Basic regulatory knowledge
-Handling of electrical and/or mechanical tools Industrial assemblies